Alumacraft : USA made since 1946
As a pro angler having a boat is imperative for chasing trophy fish and this hold true for fly fishing. A very common misconception is fly fishing is only done from a river in waders. The truth is I have caught 98% of my fish with the help of a boat.
A boat is as essential to my fishing as having a vehicle!
I have worked out of a lot of boats around the world and with out a doubt Alumacraft is the best of the best. I chose to join Alumacraft not only due to their superior quality, but because of the incredible people behind the brand. Behind the Alumacraft company brand are fishermen, not just business people! They walk the walk with strong values in family and fishing. I can attest to this as I have met nearly everyone behind the company brand and they are genuine.
I’m proud to be an International ambassador for Alumacraft.
What makes Alumacraft’s boats so much better than the competition? Below are some highlights …after reading this, head over to your local dealer and meet your next Alumacraft in person…you’ll be glad you did, and after that, send me a note and let me know how you love your new boat! Cheers ~ Rebekka Redd
- Twin-plated 2XB™ hulls provide superior strength—up to twice as thick as the competition
- Seamless, one-piece bottom hull construction vs. three-piece spliced hulls
- Top-quality, oversized, aircraft-grade rivets ensure superior strength
- Durable wood-free, heavy-gauge aluminum bench seating and stringer system
- A sustainable and larger one-piece, hardened, heavy-duty keel
- Full-length, oversized, reverse-dispersal spray rails for a drier ride in rough water
- Flotation foam meets or exceeds coast guard, nmma and abyc’s stringent requirements
- Water-tested hulls ensure rivet and weld integrity
- Durable, wood-free storage, live well compartments and hatches
- Superior fit and finish from bow to stern
The boat I’m running is the 2019 205 Competitor sport powered by 250HP E-TEC EVINRUDE